Returns and Refund Policy
At Kline Collective we always do our best to deliver a product that we hope you’ll love. But we understand that there are circumstances when you are not satisfied with the goods, or the paintings purchased. In this scenario, you have 30 days to return your item from the date of purchase of the item (s) or the paintings and request for a refund.
Please read the Returns and Refund policies carefully. We will not be held responsible if you do not read this Returns and Refunds Policy. In the event of any conflict between this Returns and Refund Policy and any other policies and terms on our website (especially the Terms and Conditions), the Returns and Refund Policy shall prevail at all times
Damaged or Incorrect Items
In case that you receive damaged or incorrect items, please return the items to us by filling in the with picture of returned goods and original packing materials. Upon receipt of the returned goods, they will be assessed by Customer Service and we will contact you to arrange for a partial or full refund. Alternatively, we can make other arrangements for you. Please contact us at [email protected] for more details. We are not obligated to issue any refunds to you. Decision to issue a refund is a made on a case-by-case basis depending on the legitimacy and genuineness of your request. We reserve the sole discretion to decide whether to issue refunds or not.
Product Exchange Policy
Please note that products purchased from our online store are not allowed to be exchanged in any circumstance. In case of wrong shipping, damaged products caused by shipping, product exchange can be requested within 30 days upon receipt of the items. Please contact [email protected] along with your order number.
To avoid delay, we strive to process the orders as soon as possible. If you make an order by mistake, or if do not wish to order, you must cancel your order by contacting [email protected] immediately before the order status changes to “processed”. Order with the status “processing” is eligible for a full refund. Every order pays an artist and/or framer. Order with the status “Processed”, “Artist Started Working”, “Artist Finished” or “Shipped” is not eligible for refund. Under no circumstance will be held liable to issue refunds (whether partial or full) for any order (s) with the status Processed”, “Artist Started Working”, “Artist Finished” or “Shipped.
- Please keep the proof of postage for any returned item(s). We cannot consider a claim for returned goods lost in transit without a proof of postage as we would need it for tracking purposes.
- Our return order guarantee only covers damage whilst in transit.
- All returns must be in original condition, include original packing material, manuals and all other accessories provided at the time of delivering the original purchase order.
- Please note that no refunds are issued for discounted products.
- We cannot refund shipping costs for orders returning to distribution centers outside US.
- We cannot offer goods in exchange for the ones that you return, only replacements. These replacements may not be a replica of the goods or the paintings which you originally ordered.
- Please note that we cannot offer refund for customized products (paintings) and associated shipping cost.
- We don’t accept returns because of color difference, change-of-mind, materials used in the painting, artistic styles or techniques different from your expectations or ordering the wrong sizes. In accordance with our Terms and Conditions, it is your responsibility to be as accurate and precise about issues such as color, artistic style, and others at the time of placing the order.
- Please contact [email protected] along with your order number, and in case of bank payment transfer, your bank account details.
- All marketing and promotional tactics used by us on this website and elsewhere in relation to our products and services will be subject to this Returns and Refunds Policy.
Currently, we only accept returns on orders with damaged or incorrect items. A request must be made within 30 days of purchase of the product in accordance with this policy. All returns must be sent back to us in our distribution center in Thailand, US or Europe within fourteen (14) days of contacting our Customer Service. Partial and full refunds for online orders can be processed by Kline Collective. Please note that partial or full refund is only applicable in the following situations:
- When an order is returned or cancelled by our system;
- Damaged or incorrect items are returned to us upon the receipt of the items;
- Returned product quality is approved to be eligible for a refund.
Refunds are judged based on receipt of the item and not when shipped out. We will undertake best efforts to process the refunds within 15-30 business days after returned items are received and approved though we will not be held responsible if there are any delays due to reasons which are beyond our control.
Free Alterations and Free Redos
On completion of your artwork and before the artwork is shipped, you will be sent a preview photo and video of your painting. Should you wish to make any alterations, Kline Collective’s collaborated artist will be happy to accept reasonable requests, subject always to the circumstances as set out below which are not qualified for free alterations or free redo. We want you to be delighted with your painting.
If you would like alterations to be made or a redo, you must tell Kline Collective within 24 hours once you receive an email of the order preview and before the order is shipped. Due to large volume of customer emails, customers shall reply the email of the order preview with the alteration instructions within 24 hours. If you don’t reply us within 24 hours, we will consider the painting is approved by you automatically.
If you reply to us with your comments and alteration requirements, we will prepare a detailed description for the changes, recording your requests and alteration instructions. You will receive an email to confirm the proposed alterations as well. Upon completion of the work specified, the artist will make alterations to the painting. The painting will be quality controlled. If the painting is unacceptable to the customer due to the alterations not being carried out following the agreed instructions, we will rectify the work at our expense, including, but not limited to, make further alterations or redo of a painting, subject always to our determination that your request is reasonable and your request is within the scope of qualified alterations or free redo. In all circumstances we are not under any obligation to accept your request for alteration or a redo.
The following do not qualify for redo:
– Customers change-of-mind;
– Customers are not happy with the materials or techniques used by the artist;
– Customers order the wrong sizes;
– Discounted products
We will not be able to accept a request for alteration or redo after the order is shipped. For orders that have been shipped, any return or refund of such orders will be subject always to our Returns Policy and Refund Policy as set out above.
Comments, complaints and feedback
We are happy to make our customers satisfied. Please get in touch with us at [email protected] so we can do better next time. We will endeavour to respond to all feedback within a maximum of 5 working days.